- Strong breadth of knowledge in modern software technologies, including, but not limited to Java, .Net and MuleSoft and understand and practiced established development standards and best practices.
- Strong project management and team management skills e.g. planning, budgetary control, people management etc.
- Passion to lead successful team efforts and projects exceeding expectations.
- Experience implementing MuleSoft required
- Communicates effectively
- Work independently, require minimal supervision
- Customer focused
- Priority setting
- Organized and Efficient
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing and leading teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, in IT-related area preferred.
- Must be currently eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following behaviors:
- Motivation/Initiative: Motivated and curious, willing to ask questions, research issues and take on challenging projects/assignments; creative, brings new ideas to the table, exhibits self-confidence. Has strong achievement motivation and tenacity.
- Administrative Skills: Possesses ability to organize and follow-through on multiple tasks, recognizes and attends to important details with accuracy and efficiency, effectively prioritizes work of staff members. Works to complete goals, tasks and plans, anticipates potential problems and analyzes alternative solutions.
- Interpersonal Style: (Interpersonal Skills, Communication, Teamwork); develops/ maintains effective working relationships; listens attentively to others; communicates ideas clearly (written & verbal); relates to people in an open/ sincere manner; participates effectively in meetings; assists in finding solutions as well as identifying problems; communicates appropriately with supervisor, managed staff and co-workers. Able to manage other individuals and maintain calm and reliable demeanor in the face of challenges.
- Self-Management: (Adaptability/Flexibility, Stress Tolerance, Autonomy); adapts readily to changes in routine; works effectively in stressful situations; needs limited guidance and direction; is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment; is reliable and dependable; is results-oriented; maintains productivity and composure under pressure; views problems as opportunities to create solutions.
- Thinking Skills: Diagnoses problems efficiently; gathers sufficient input before making decision or plans; makes timely decision, quickly determines sources of problem, identifies information needed to solve problem and analyzes alternative solutions, communicates issues and decisions effectively to team.
- Customer Orientation: Sensitive & responsive to internal and external customer needs; demonstrates skills in customer services and satisfaction; maintains a positive attitude, willing to listen to customer problems and seeks solutions; stays in tune with changing needs of customers.
Travel: Minimal as needed to visit remote offices/partners
Relocation Assistance: Provided for the ideal candidate.