Summary: The Technical Service (Help Desk) Engineer I is an Information Technology department resource that will assist in maintaining the user desktop computing infrastructure throughout the company. The main objective being, to provide a reliable and responsive desktop environment. The position will assist users with all technology related issues, resolve problems, create/change/terminate end user accounts, install hardware and software solutions, and support the internal IT team. This position will participate in a team, working to provide an exceptional experience for corporate users accessing technology resources either remotely or in the office. The position also interfaces with all third-party vendors.
Summary:The Vice President of Data & Analytics is responsible for the following:
- Turning data into a sustainable competitive advantage for UPC;
- Identifying developing trends in operating and financial results;
- Working proactively with all departments to present data trends and develop solutions for problems and strategies for opportunities;
- Work with IT to develop data strategies and reports to maximize leaders’ ability to use reliable data real time;
- Work closely with Skyway Reinsurance team at UPC to coordinate and fully leverage efforts with catastrophe modeling and data quality team.